Sunday, December 23, 2007

We are ready for Christmas


Hunter was a monkey in the musical "The Jungle Book"

This is Noah at his preschool program.

Colin excitedly clapped his hands at both programs.

We have got all the kids programs done. Ryan and I finished up our shopping on Friday. Yesterday we took the kids bowling. Colin had to do it just like his brothers. Today, since it is Sunday, I am getting all my baking done and tomorrow we are planning on spending Christmas Eve with our friends Des and Kristina and their two girls. This Christmas will be our first one without family. We will miss our family of course, but I am excited to not be in a hurry to get dressed and out of the house. The kids will be able to play with their toys. I think we will have an easy day eating, playing and enjoying each other. Merry Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

Elena said...

I hope you have a wonderful, relaxed Christmas. Sorry I missed you while you were here but it looks like you had a great time. It was fun looking at the pictures of your cute family. Miss you.

mamanicky said...

Was your Christmas merry? Hope you were on Santa's nice list this year. We'll have to catch up on the phone. I'm waiting for Christmas pics! :)