We went to Utah to wish Uncle Benny off on his mission. It is so hard for me to believe he is going. I was in the hospital room when my baby brother was born. I have always been like a second mother to him. He was ten when I had Hunter and I thought to myself that Hunter would almost be that old when Ben would go on his mission. It seemed so far away then. As I hugged him goodbye at the MTC I couldn't believe that baby I held for so long 19 years ago had grown up and was leaving to serve the lord. I am grateful for the example he is to my four boys.
While we were there we celebrated Hunter's 9th Birthday. I can't believe I have a nine year old son. Thank you Grandma Miller for letting us have a birthday party at your house on such a crazy weekend.
We also celebrated Christmas with my family. This is a picture of Noah crying because he unwrapped his present and saw a clothing box and he didn't want clothes.
Surprise!! No more tears. Grandma got you spiderman toys. We all had a good laugh and Noah was very embarrassed.
IT SNOWED!! We were so happy to see snow while we were there. We don't get much here in NC and if we do it is gone by noon. That picture on the side of the boys in the snow is the only day we got snow last year and they canceled school for it too. I know crazy.
1 comment:
You got to see snow!! Yay! You must be so proud of your brother. What a great day for your family.
Post a Comment