Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Eve


On Christmas Eve we spend the evening in our new Christmas PJ's. We had a yummy dinner of appetizers and fondue with our friends and their girls. While we cleaned up dinner the kids decorated Christmas cookies for Santa.

Then we spotted this elf running around the house. He is such a cute elf.

For the best part of the night we exchanged gifts.

Hunter and Hayden headed up to bed and forgot to leave cookies out for Santa but Noah didn't forget. He counted out eight carrots for the reindeer and got cookies and milk for Santa. Then he was off to bed.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Love the picture of all 4 of them in their pjs. Looks like a fun Christmas. I haven't forgotten your email - just haven't had much time to write the last couple of days.

Jennifer said...

What fun! You're boys are so stink-n cute. I love the pj pix too. How cool that the missionaries came over. I bet that living in NC is great for your boys. I've always thought it would be great for my kids to grow up in a more diverse state...if you know what I mean ;) Not that we don't enjoy so many perks living here, I can just appreciate the experience that living outside of Utah is doing for your family. Happy New Year!