Thursday, October 18, 2007

Potty Time

Colin came to me and said "Poop" and then went into my toilet room so I thought I would let him give it a try. Isn't he cute sitting there with his pjs around his ankles? I quickly found out he just wanted to put toilet paper into the toilet bowl. So I took the toilet paper away and told him no more.
He was not happy.

4 comments:

Elena said...

I think my favorite picture is the one where he's crying. Why is that so cute? What a funny little guy.

Jennifer said...

Oh my! He has gotten so big! Gosh where does the time go? He is so cute on the potty...I'm with Elena the crying one is precious.

mamanicky said...

Before....and after. I love how he's stuck on the toilet, crying. Poor little guy, what a mean mommy to take away his t.p.!

Dottie said...

I have similar shots of Kaylie, only it's over a Pacy! She asked me to put it on the fridge, then she wanted it back, so I put her on the fridge. In an instant I had the same crying expression! I love it!