We live close to Lake Norman. One of our favorite things to do on Saturday is to go hiking around the lake. The boys love it. Here are a few pictures of our hike.
Hey Heather it's Jen Turcsanski. I saw your blog on Elena's. I'm so glad I found you! I've been wondering how life is in NC? Seems like just yesterday we were visiting teaching together :) I used some of the golfing pictures of your boys on my website and everyone always comments on that picture. Hope you guys are doing well. I'll be checking up on you!!
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!
That looks like such a great day! Those boys are growing up so fast. I wish we were closer so our boys could play with your boys.
Hey Heather it's Jen Turcsanski. I saw your blog on Elena's. I'm so glad I found you! I've been wondering how life is in NC? Seems like just yesterday we were visiting teaching together :) I used some of the golfing pictures of your boys on my website and everyone always comments on that picture. Hope you guys are doing well. I'll be checking up on you!!
Post a Comment