Thursday, August 30, 2007

1st Haircut



Before










After

Colin is almost 20 months old and we just did his first hair cut. (His hair was long enough for me to braid or put in pig tails.) I knew that when I cut off all his curls that they would be gone forever and so would him looking like a baby. He was so good getting it done he just sat really still and he was so excited to get a sucker when they finished. I was a little sad after it was done. These thing seem so much more sentimental with your last child. I cut Hunter's hair at 10 months and didn't give it a second thought. I am just trying to savor each faze because I know this is the last time.






2 comments:

Grandma Miller said...

Colin looks great with his hair cut! He's grandma's cute little boy!

Dottie said...

He looks like such a big boy now! I loved his curls!