Saturday, September 1, 2007

Football Season


Well, it is that time of year again. It's football season. Ryan is in Utah for work and of course the BYU Game. This is like Christmas for him. Noah even keeps saying to me,"Daddy and I are so excited because it is football season!" Before Ryan left he kept telling Noah,"Make sure Mommy lets you watch the game." So ever since he left Noah keeps asking to watch the game. I have to keep telling him it isn't on till Saturday. I have become more of a fan and I will watch the games on TV now. Anyone who knew me pre-Ryan knows (even with all my brothers) I'm not a sports fan. I do love going to the games. I am sad for Colin because he doesn't get to go to the games like his brothers did. I have a book called "My First BYU Book" that I read to Colin. He loves it. It has the fight song in it and I have been teaching it to Noah and Colin. Noah sings over and over,"Rise and shout the Cougars are out, glooooory." So for the next little while our lives will revolve around when the game is on. I just hope for our families happiness that they have a great season. Go BYU!!!


1 comment:

Elena said...

Tom and Ben went to the game today. They totally roasted - it was so hot. Wish you were here with Ryan so we could catch up. Go BYU