Sunday, December 28, 2008

Go Broncos!! (the Broncos in NC)

Hayden had the best time playing football this year. For once in his life his size was to his advantage. He did such a great job playing both the offensive and the defensive line and he really improved through the season. His team was undefeated until the championship game. They worked so hard but they still lost the game. He was so upset and I just wanted to cry for him. Ryan told him to remember how it feels to loose because he will learn more from it than he ever did from winning. The good thing is he can't wait to play again next year and that is all that matters. He really made us proud.

1 comment:

Ali Miller said...

COOL JERSEY - I LOVE THAT YOU ARE A BRONCO!! It feels good doesn't it Hayden! Well know even tho we aren't there we are cheering you on. Congrats on the wins AND the losses! Your dad is right (don't tell him I said that;>) but you do learn a lot more from the losses then you do the wins! WAY TO GO HAYDEN!!