Hunter came home from school on Friday with a "I Voted" sticker. So I asked if they voted at school. Hunter said that they had a pretend vote so the kids could cast a vote for who they would like to see become President. Then I asked,"Who did you vote for?" Drum roll please.............. Hunter said,"I went with the independent guy." What?! He never even mentioned the independent guy at all. I asked why he voted for him to which he replied,"I wanted to be different." I then bent down so we were face to face and said,"That is why children don't get to vote."
Hopefully, after Tuesday, the next president will be picked and he won't bug me again for another four years.
P.S. When I asked Hayden who he voted for he said,"I didn't get to vote. I got in trouble. I said the elephant sucks." Oh Hayden, can't you ever control your mouth. It just goes to show that children do not have freedom of speech.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahaha...this post made me laugh. i love hayden - the kid cracks me up. too funny.
Maybe the elephant did suck. He was just being honest:)
Post a Comment