We were able to go to Utah to baptize Hayden in June. I made a DVD of Hayden growing up to show between his baptism and confirmation. Here are just the highlights of his life. We are so proud of him for making the choice to get baptized.
Look at you! You don't post anything forever and then you get all crazy on us!! So fun and I love the band aid post. What a great idea on the slide show for his baptism too.
4 comments:
It was fun seeing those pictures! I miss that little guy.
Look at you! You don't post anything forever and then you get all crazy on us!! So fun and I love the band aid post. What a great idea on the slide show for his baptism too.
Congratulations Hayden! I enjoyed the baby pics...still cute as ever.
Natalie's turning eight too!! AHHHHH! Cute pics. Now you can link up to my blogs too. Yay!!
Post a Comment