Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big Band Aid

So I have to post something that is so funny to me and just shows what my life is like being surrounded by boys. Colin keeps getting into my bottom drawer and getting out pads. I don't know why I still have them, they are from when I had Colin. Each one of my boys has asked me why I have such big Band Aids. I have thought how do I explain this to them. I don't want them to know the dirty truth yet. Then I got thinking about it and they are big Band Aids. So that is what I told them. They haven't asked yet what I would need such a big Band Aid for. Hopefully, if I throw them all away, they won't ever ask.

2 comments:

Elena said...

You might want to throw them away before they get a big scrape and want to wear them.

Amy said...

That is too funny, and yes, you may want to get rid of them before they ask for one... Hehe...