Thursday, March 27, 2008

Valentines Celebration

On Valentines Day, Ryan and I gave each boy a new Webkinz. They were so excited to get more of those addictive little animals. I need to invent something like Webkinz that all the kids think they need to have and not just one will do. They give you special prizes for having 10 or more of them. Smart Marketing to us parents who are suckers. Anyways, we had a good Valentines. The boys all had parties at school and that night for dinner we had pasta with vodka sauce. Vodka sauce is a yummy sauce I have discovered since moving to NC. If you haven't had it, it tastes a lot like a tomato basil sauce. After having it many times at different restaurants and all of us thinking it was yummy I decided to try making it myself. Well, it did not turn out good at all. There are lots of different versions of the recipe so maybe I will give another one a try or we'll just get take out from now on.






2 comments:

Dottie said...

You got the site meter! I love that darn thing!

Web kins for Valentine's day and Easter? I should have thought of that, we only have 6 right now.

Of course Kodi doesn't want one?

Elena said...

We love Webkinz over here, too. We only have one, though because I can't stand them on the computer any more than they are. Between Webkinz and the Wii, we have to set some pretty stringent rules.