
Noah sledding down the hill.

Hunter and Colin


Hayden snow boarding.

In January we had a snow day. We got a phone call in the middle of the night saying school was closed. If it snows at all they cancel school . I think it is great. if we only get one day of snow then they should cancel school so the kids can stay home and play in it. We started the morning with pancakes. Then we headed out to play in the snow. Our house is on a hill so a few of the neighbor kids came over with their sleds. The snow was very slushy but the boys had a blast playing in it. By the time we went inside the boys were soaked. I built a fire in the fireplace and made hot chocolate. The boys spent the rest of the day in their warm
PJ's.
3 comments:
Your house is so lovely! Nice sledding hill! I agree, school should be closed when we get snow!
Woo Hoo! You're back! I love seeing your boys - who look the same but bigger. I hope all is well and I hope you don't get any more snow days. At least I hope WE don't get any more snow days.
Your house is georgeous! I'm sure the inside is even better! You have such a nack for that stuff!
Post a Comment