Thursday, August 16, 2007
11 Years!
Today is my 11th wedding anniversary. It has gone by fast. I would never have guessed 11 years ago that my life would be the way it is today. I love how you look back and see how different opportunities take you down roads you didn't even expect. I told Ryan when I married him that I never wanted to move out of Utah and now here I am living in North Carolina. How did that happen? I know that marrying Ryan has helped me to do things I would have never dared to do on my own. He truly has helped me to have the strength to be a better person and try new things. I can't wait to see what forever has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope y'all had a great day. 11 years - not too shabby. Y'all are a great couple. Best of luck to you.
Congrats on 11 years! It's true that a good spouse should help improve you in some way.Hope you had a good one.
Post a Comment