Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Power of Commercials

In the kitchen the other day the boys were talking about wanting to get me a birthday present. When Ryan walked in they said that they have some money saved up and they wanted to go to the store. Ryan told them that he would give them some money and asked where they wanted to go. Hayden whispered in Ryan's ear and said,"Can we go to Jared?" Since he doesn't know how to whisper, I heard what he said and started laughing. It's good to know that the Jared commercials are working on my eight year old son.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That was so funny. So, did they go to Jared?

steph said...

yeah that's what i want to know!!

Heather said...

No. I'm getting a sewing machine for my b-day so I can sew all those wonderful scout badges on their uniforms