Tuesday, April 22, 2008
That's My Colin
Funny little story about Colin. On Sunday he climbed up on my lap and he was stinky. I said,"What is that Cologne you are wearing." He said,"Poopy diaper mommy." Ryan and I laughed. So I asked him if he would like to start going in the toilet. He said,"Sponge Bob underwear?" So I excitedly replied,"Yes, if you go poopy on the toilet I will get you Sponge Bob underwear. Do you want to?" Colin-"Nope" What a little tease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, potty training. We had Jake doing great - until he decided that he liked diapers better than underwear. So, we're back to square 1. With a baby coming and a trip to Texas soon after, I think we're going to wait.
HE is a tease! That is not the kind of jokes that moms like either!! I hate when I hear about girls trained at 18 months!! I'm so ready for Max to be out of diapers but he is no where NEAR! Good luck with the sponge bob pants ;)
I wish I were sitting behind you to hear all that...lol. Good luck with the training...oh, I forgot, you're a pro!
Post a Comment