
He was so excited to wear this hat during the day but that night I had to take 20 pictures to get one with it on him.


I like to take a picture of my kids with their cake on their B-day. I couldn't get one with him smiling because he kept sticking his finger in the frosting then licking it off. He just could not resist.

When it was time to eat his cake he thought it was so yummy.
Colin is such a sweet boy. I'm so glad he came to our family two years ago. He is talking so well and he knows when he makes a mess that all he has to say is, "lobe you mommy." and I can't get mad at him. Then to top it off he will say "Sorry," and give me a kiss. Because he is the youngest I know I will always baby him a little and he is going to take advantage of that.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Collin!!! What a cute little friend you have there. Jake has been babied so much, he's not going to know what to do when another baby comes his way. The cupcake cake was cute and he looked like he was having a ball sampling it. What a cutie.
Happy 2nd B-Day! I can't believe he's already 2... crazy. Don't you love their funny little words. Gotta soak him up, huh? I loved talking to you yesterday. Sorry I had to get off so quick. See ya!
Happy Birthday Collin! 2 years old already? Remember when I took your family pictures and you were just barely pregnant with him? That seemed like just yesterday!!! So does this mean you're not trying for lucky girl #5 like Elena?
Post a Comment