Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Questions

My friend Nichole sent me some questions to answer on my blog. So here are the answers.
1-If you had an extra 3 hours a day what would you spend it on?
I hope this is an extra 3 hours that the kids are sleeping because I could get a lot more done. I would love to spend that time by being creative (exp. making cards) getting a spa treatment or reading an actual grown up book. I would definitely want to spend that time on myself. But I know that I would probably use it to just clean the house like I do all the time anyways.

2-What's the one thing that's changed most with having kids?
The very first night that we brought Hunter home from the hospital, Ryan and I got ourselves ready to go to bed and then we realized that the baby was still awake. We looked at each other like "OK, how do we put him to sleep?" That is when I first realized I would not get to sleep anytime I wanted too for a long time.

3-If you were given $10,000 and had to spend it on travel, where would you go?
Fiji. My favorite vacation is always laying on the beach.

4-What's your favorite restaurant? What's your favorite meal?
My favorite restaurant in called Timbermine Steak House in Ogden UT. They serve my favorite meal shrimp scampi. I'm craving it just thinking about it.

5-What will your life be like in 10 years?
In ten years my oldest son will be preparing for his mission. I don't want to think about that. My youngest son will almost be a deacon. I will have been married to Ryan for 21(I'm sure wonderful) years. I'm sure that we will be crazy busy.

OK Nichole, now it is your turn to answer the same questions on your blog.

1 comment:

mamanicky said...

ooooh I loved reading your answers, it's fun being snoopy! I loved your answer about not being able to sleep when you want to. I can just see you guys getting all comfortable in bed and then realizing...we have a baby...and he's awake. Eeeeekkk!