OK, I forgot my camera on the fourth so I thought I would post this picture so you can see how much fun we had. (We partied at a friends house) I don't know what it is about this ottoman that draws Noah to sleep on it but it does. When we walked in the house I went and put Colin in his crib and I got Noah's pajamas so I could get him changed. I looked all over the house and couldn't find him. I know from now on to just look on the ottoman. The thing I love most about this picture is the white thing in his hand is ribs wrapped in a napkin. We had to pry it out of his hands to put it in the fridge. This boy Loves his meat. Hmmm... could he be just like his dad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He sounds like my Garrett. The boy would eat meat for every meal of every day if he could. That ottoman does look comfy, though. Give him a sqeeze.
How cute is he! Glad to hear the 4th was so exhausting for you guys... that only means it was lots of fun. Tell Hayden the kids study his thank you card daily... we love it.
Glad to see Noah partied hard! Didn't you say something about him liking that ottoman? Amazing where kids can sleep, huh?
Hi Heather,
You've been tagged!
Here's some q's for you to answer on your blog, all about YOU!
1-If you had an extra 3 hours a day what would you spend it on?
2-What's the one thing that's changed most with having kids?
3-If you were given $10,000 and had to spend it on travel, where would you go?
4-What's your favorite restaurant? What's your favorite meal?
5-What will your life be like in 10 years?
OK, I'll be waiting! See ya soon.
Hugs,
Nicky
Post a Comment